Stat Counter

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Travel Advice

Hey world,

I'm very new to traveling on my own. I have a week in January when I could go somewhere. The tentative plan is to go to Paris with a dear friend, but her schedule is tighter than mine. People talk like it's often awesome to fly into one place take fabulous European transit to another place, and then fly back home from there. Maybe I could spend some time in Paris with her and then go elsewhere alone. I might want to do this, but I simply have no idea how to plan such a thing efficiently. How do I go about figuring that out?

Thanks, world!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that this is a good meta-search engine for euro-flights:
    http://www.vliegwinkel.nl/Home.aspx?LangID=1033
    That might get you started...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eliana,

    If you haven't already figured out your plans...I've sort of done this kind of thing. Check out the Eurorail schedule (www.eurail.com) and see where you can go for what price and when. The train system in Europe is really cool - the views themselves can be spectacular, and it's very efficient (on-time, not too expensive, people mind their own business but are not too rude). Hope you find a great place to go!

    ReplyDelete